Printable version WPGA Membership Benefits handout.
- Course Rating and measuring services at no charge - $1,000 value.
- One set of complimentary bronze tee markers - $600 value.
- Computer, touch-screen monitor, label printer and printer for use with the GHIN® Service at no charge - $1,200 value.
- USGA Handicap Index® for all members. Junior are not charged.
- GHIN® Service software, which provides the best and simplest interface for the players and staff, at no charge, and Internet Score Posting.
- On-site score posting for guests and/or customers.
- Print handicap reports on site rater than waiting for them in the mail.
- The best handicap support in the United States, voted by our members in a USGA survey.
- Tournament Pairing Program that allows you to create tournaments, add players, automatically lookup their handicaps, create teams, pairings and starting times, record scores and print results.
- Opportunity for members to play in ALL 16 WPGA events.
- Invitations to our Club Rep Day and Annual Meeting, both of which include interesting short programs followed by golf and good meals.
- Free copies of all WPGA publications, including our acclaimed Member Club and Green Operations Surveys.
- Annual seminars in areas such as Club Leadership, Rules, Handicapping and Greens issues that not only provide worthwhile information but allow professionals and superintendents to accumulate education points.
- You can create an inexpensive website through ClubNet that allows you to communicate with your members and customers. The WPGA pays the initial setup fee - $300 value.
- WPGA Scholarship Fund allows employees to receive assistance with college tuitions. Any person who has worked for a Member Club for two or more years is eligible.
- Full support from WPGA staff. We are always available to help with any questions you might have about golf.
For more information on WPGA membership, please contact the Association office (412-826-2180) or email.